- 1 lb. ground pork sausage
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 - 8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1/3 cup mild banana pepper rings, drained and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage, red bell pepper, onion, and garlic until sausage is brown, stirring often. Drain and set mixture aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, milk and sour cream. Add sausage mixture, spinach, and banana peppers; gently stir.
- Spread into a casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for approx. 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with baguette bread or tortilla chips.