We were fortunate to attend the Cotton Bowl, Oklahoma vs Texas A&M, last Friday. Even though Oklahoma lost the game, I am choosing to focus on the positives of the day.
In no particular order here are my highlights;
- Cowboys Stadium (aka Jerry World) is an architectural masterpiece. Everyone should attend a football game there at least once in their lives.
- For January, the weather was very mild and allowed us to have a great tailgate.
- Some of the close-ups of "Johnny Football" on the big screen (and there were lots of them) were pleasing to the eye.
- The stadium was serving up some of the best nachos I've ever eaten.
- We had really great seats.